Saturday, April 9, 2016

I spy


This is a photo from our first meetup event, "Bike Ride to Starbucks," which was an utterly simple event.  We all met at the train station and rode down San Fernando Rd and Los Feliz to the Starbucks in Atwater Village.  Then we rode back to the train station.  In total the ride was 2.5 miles.


I absolutely love this photo because it shows the people who were there, by showing all of our bikes.  The other day I had a meeting with friends at Panera Bread.  I was nervous to sit in one of the back tables because I thought my friends wouldn't be able to find me.  But one of them said,

"I knew you were here.  I saw your bike."  

Even though that meeting was over a month ago, when I think of that it makes my heart smile.  I love seeing bike racks along busy streets here in Glendale and throughout places where people want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment