Tuesday, September 13, 2022

How is weaning going?

How is weaning going? It sucks, but maybe not as bad as I thought it would. I had nervousness about anxiety since breastfeeding for me is very calming, but it has not been a problem so far. We are in week 3 of school. I thought I might be getting a clog but its a combination of not taking my vitamins and my body adjusting. 

I do feel like my period will come back. I get odd cramps and the feeling that a period is going to flow. But it doesn't come. Then I get a kind of PMS and constipation vibe. So I think the cycle is rebooting.

Kiddo does want to nurse sometimes but then other times he is fine playing or watching his shows. Sometimes he wants to nurse and I encourage him to do other things. I haven't set clear boundaries and rules and I still nurse on demand but I do feel like I can postpone or ask kiddo to wait if it's not a good time for me.

So far I have not pumped at work at all. I have thought about it but I haven't actually done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment