Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Fertility Part 19

I am writing my first post about pregnancy. We are currently pregnant. It is a scary feeling because I know there are still many things that could derail our train, but at least our locomotive has left the station.

July 3rd - 11dp5dt - hCG: 260 IU/L - E2: 1,014 pg/mL - P4: 31.4 ng/mL
July 5th - 13dp5dt - hCG: 664 IU/L - E2: 912 pg/mL - P4: 28.6 ng/mL

Here is our schedule going forward:
July 12th - week 5 - Labs only
July 19th - week 6 - Labs + ultrasound
Aug 2nd - week 8 - Labs + ultrasound (might be able to lower medications)
Aug 16 - week 10 - Labs + ultrasound (might graduate to regular Ob-Gyn)

I am heading out in a minute to get acupuncture. I skipped restorative yoga on Friday, instead I found a gorgeous shaded walking trail. I feel a bit uncomfortable since I have a lot of tightness in my lower abdomen. I am afraid to overdo other stretching or exercise. I am weighing 192 pounds as of today. I have a fear of gaining too much weight too fast. I had a good birthday weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment