Saturday, June 11, 2022

News and Reviews

Update to Month of Mama. Reviewing items now that I've had a chance to put them into action.

Velvet Disney Ears 10/10
New shoes 10/10
F4M swag 10/10
Zyia running belt 10/10
SheFit bras as swimsuits 10/10 
I also got a skirt from Five Below and two bottoms off Amazon. I also got a clip tank from SheFit. I want to see how it works and it was discounted by 50% regularly $45.
CRZ YOGA feeling naked biker shorts. 10" love them. Just ordered 2 pairs of the 8" inseam.

Kindred Bravely Simply Sublime nursing bra 10/10 and bought a second one in the color Twilight.
I do like the KB Bamboo Nursing & Maternity Tank after all. It is breathable and good to nurse in. 8/10. Because after you wash it, it's confusing to turn right-side out. And if you wash the pants more often than the top, they discolor at a different rate.
I wear KB Everyday Lounge Joggers as much as I can when they are clean. Have not really worn KB Bamboo Maternity & Postpartum Lounge Shorts but it hasn't gotten super hot yet. Maybe I just need to hang them where I can see them. 8/10

Okay so I put on the KB Eleanora Bamboo Maternity & Nursing Lounge Dress in Oatmeal Stripe today and it was not good. The sleeve length was not right. The midsection hugged all my rolls. The pockets didn't lay right. I kinda looked like a pig in a blanket even wearing Spanx underneath. I'm gonna offer it to my sister. 0/10.

Latched Mama floral nursing hoodie. 10/10 Love.
LM Blissful lounge nursing dress. 12/10. I live in this.
Printed pleated nursing dress. 10/10
LM Midi Nursing Tank Dress 10/10. Thin and breathable, comfortable for play. OMG if they were in stock I would buy a second.
OMG what could I say about each of these items? I love them so much and I love myself for buying them. It has elevated my summer wardrobe 1,000,000% and makes it simple and quick to pull a lewk together. They hide all the flaws. They keep me cool. They are perfect for discreely breastfeeding my toddler. LOL as if such a thing exists.
LM Printed V-Neck Nursing Tee 2.0 I am actually obsessed. I would live in this. Flattering. Easy to breastfeed in a carrier. Great for walking around Disneyland. I bought 2 more when they were on sale for $15 off. 

Goodr sunglasses have been a big hit with me and kiddo. The OGs are good for me and the BFGs are perfect for hubbie.

I treated our family to the Fit4Mom Gather meal plan, since it was half-price for May (regularly $17.99). It is a 30-day recipe book with a calendar, snack suggestions and shopping lists. There were some mistakes or ambiguity but I forgive that because it did give me lots of healthy snack ideas for kiddo and some new recipes that were quick, easy and yummy. Gather: A 30-Day Family Nutrition - it is worth full price. I feel like it was more toddler-friendly than Mashup Mom. We got our groceries at ALDI and it was on average $16.27 per day. But if you consider it is HEALTHY and FRESH then it's worth it.

So we have been sitting in the parking lot of the Discovery Cube for an hour because kiddo fell asleep on the way over and I didn't have the heart to wake him up. Thank goodness I filled up the gas tank. Too bad gas is so expensive. This nap is costing us $$$.

Heading to the Color Run this weekend. Hope it is super fun for all 3 of us. Debating whether to bring the stroller on the run or let kiddo walk. He is super into walking now. Got my suitcases out to pack for my Nebraska trip. I know, it's 4 weeks away, but weeks go by fast when you're looking after a toddler every day.

Also, I am obsessed with this Think tinted sunscreen, which of course is sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment