Sunday, May 22, 2022

Month of Mama part 6

Had a wonderful self-care week. CJ Grand spa on Friday and we have been doing FIT4MOM's family nutrition plan called Gather. Heading in to a week of workouts. Got a couple new swimsuits in my Amazon cart because my other suit is just NOT okay for swim lessons. The top is just not able to hold my boobs properly. I had considered wearing my SheFit bras as swimsuit tops so I think I'll just go ahead and do that.

I've had a chance to wear my purchases from Latched Mama. Love the dresses so much. Love the nursing t-shirts too. Just so soft and comfy and flattering and not causing me to overheat. Love love love.

Also have been wearing my Kindred Bravely stuff. Love the Sublime bra so much I ordered a second one. It's amazing when you upgrade your wardrobe, you really feel taken care of.

Tried out the Goodr sunglasses today. So fun doing a try-on session with the whole family. Love how the OGs fit over my glasses and as expected the BFGs fit my husband very well.

Our son's daycare sent home all of his stuff so he's officially out for the summer. I'm happy to report we were able to change our swim lesson day/time from Saturday at 1:30pm to Monday at 11:00am. This is good because the other one was during naptime which made him extra cranky.

We made hotel reservations and bought plane tickets so it seems like the summer is locked down. I did the Curly Girl method for 16 weeks and I conclude that it is awesome. It was affordable after an initial shock buying stuff that I did not really use. I could write a whole post about just that. Hope I can get a haircut someday. Maybe before school starts again in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment