Friday, May 13, 2022

Month of Mama part 4

I looked outside my door this week and what did I see? The missing package was out there looking at me!

I'm pumped because I thought this package was lost forever and these items have been unwrapped, unpacked and they were in the wash this morning which means I can try them on either today when I get home or over the weekend, whatever. If it doesn't fit, it must acquit, I mean send it to my sister.

I also got on the clickety-clacks and started placing orders for other stuff I wanted. These are items that have been on my wish / worry list for a long time. There are materials to make more fairy jars. There are items that will support my new summer meal plan. There are items that will support my fitness / travel and Disneyland trip. There are some items for "fun at home" because my son is obsessed with vehicles at the moment and he loves these two monster books. Finally, mom needs her vitamins so I'm restocking my supply.

I was kinda on the fence about getting a new fitbit but then I looked into the data and saw that the one I currently have is 3 years, 8 months and 21 days old and that's like FOREVER in technology years. So yeah, it's OK to replace. 

We have lots of ideas for stuff to do:

  • Fit4Mom (obviously)
  • Discovery Cube Thursday – Sunday from 10AM – 5PM
  • Disneyland - Monday, May 16, California Adventure - Tuesday, May 31st
  • Totally Toddlers Art & Sensory Studio - Mondays 4pm (open studio), Monday 10am & Friday 10am (toddler playgroups)
  • Water Wings Swim School - Saturdays 1:30pm
  • My Gym - Mondays at 4:20pm & Tuesdays @ 5:30pm (open gym) and the 1.5 - 2.5 year old specific classes run $129.00 every 4 weeks and have a variety of days / times
I'm also planning for our trip to Nebraska in July. It's always nice to bring gifts and I thought these crazy sunglasses would be perfect. I will bring them all and then let people pick which one(s) they want to keep. Mainly my sisters. And maybe my brother-in-laws.

I ordered these just a bit too late for Mother's Day. I got the idea from my mother-in-law. She always has these fun visors, which are great for being outdoors in the heat. They preserve your hairstyle pretty well. I got the red one to wear with my minnie mouse ears on our Disneyland trip but I'm guessing they will also be good for workouts and coordinating with my ridiculous sunglasses.

I'm so ready for FUN IN THE SUN and you can't take that away from me. SUMMER IS HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment