Saturday, September 2, 2023

covid blues

So I got the fall 2023 edition of COVID on my very first day of work

8/23 - W - mtgs
8/24 - R - babysitting
8/25 - F - tired
8/26 - Sat - day 0 - sore throat
8/27 - Sun - day 1 - sore throat + tired - tested negative
8/28 - M - day 2 - sore throat + headache
8/29 - T - day 3 - tested positive - extreme sore throat
8/30 - W - day 4 - extreme headache
8/31 - R - day 5 - leg pain
9/1 - F - day 6 - leg cramps
9/2 - Sat - day 7 - back, leg, foot pain
9/3 - Sun - day 8 - leg pain
9/4 - M - day 9 - fine
9/5 - T - day 10 - fine
9/6 - W - day 11 - fine

The worst part of this is trying not to spread it to others in my household. It's a blessing to have cool weather so we can be together outside. We've been going on long slow walks, which has been helping with my leg pain. We're talking about going to the outdoor pool, the farmers market. Maybe we'll find a drive-in movie.

It's been interesting having Albert back in daycare. I got the house to myself for the two days when my symptoms were the worst. This was so helpful. Mike did everything around the house plus covered two of my classes at work. So thankful for a partner I can trust in those moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment