Wednesday, March 6, 2013

shoe blues => new shoes

That old pair of Diadoras has logged 2,296.56903005 mi. They are now a puppet. I can haz new shoez.

I found out that I've been rocking MTB shoes/pedals on my road bike all this time. Also, there was a considerable amount of grit in the bindings. Thanks to Glendale Cycles for hooking it up in the 'hood.

Also, we saw a horse of a different color at the show Cavalia Odysseo in Burbank, CA. Acrobats, stunts, dancing, music, it was like the Emerald City brought before our eyes. And William Chatner was there too!

What a Super Tuesday!  Tags: clipless, cycling, dancing, diadora, distance, education, green, love, Map My Ride, motivation, mountains, pain, pedals, plants, shimano, shoes, spring, summer, teamwork, technology, weight loss, winning, winter, writing

No comments:

Post a Comment