Thursday, November 19, 2020

35 week check-in

I am 8 months post partum and I feel good enough to shuffle-run at Stroller Strides. On a good night, baby only wakes 3x. We're having lots of good nights lately. We got a hiking backpack carrier and a jogging stroller. We gifted some baby items to our neighbors to make room for the new items. Sad to see those items go, but also ready for my little boo boo to keep growing and becoming his own person. He is already playing more independently on the foam mat.

I have started taking collagen in my coffee. My husband calls it "antler juice." I feel hopelessly behind in my school work, but I feel I am pretty successfully managing the household. Sent my husband a grocery list from Mashup Mom and he loved it. So maybe we'll become ALDI fans and I can offload the task of meal planning.

We are planning two hikes in the next week and I am terrified of falling or just simply not being able to keep up. Hope we have good weather. Need to make a packing list.

Sent out Secret Santa gifts. Got my mom's gift all boxed and ready. Want to take some dorky holiday photos. Got out all holiday decorations including fake snow, fake candle, music box with ice skating penguin, tree skirt, snow globe, ornaments from the '80s and '90s. It feels nice to start some holiday traditions with the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment