Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Pandemic Wardrobe Essentials

I have a very limited wardrobe these days. I wear about 3 tank tops, one shirt, three sweatshirts, and a handful of undergarments.

1) Vera Wang pj top only
2) GAP pj tops & bottoms (sold separately)
3) Old Navy pants (very old)
4) Croft & Barrow Lush Luxe top only

Breastfeeding shirts, dress, sweatshirt

Sweatpants, sleeping bra, slippers

The main struggle I faced was waiting for long shipping delays. This pandemic has really strained the whole delivery supply chain. I heard it was very difficult during the Christmas season.

I really love this shirt because I can pull my boob out of the V-neck.

What surprised me is I can't wear the tanks I loved so much during pregnancy because I can't stand wearing anything tight.

I got some great tops at Kohls that I still wear. I like the sleeve length.


What I love about this photo is that we're all in our pandemic wardrobe essentials, a.k.a. PJs and barefeet!


No comments:

Post a Comment