Monday, May 11, 2020

Postpartum Part 8: packing

We have taken baby on some good day-trips: Riverside and Ventura. This (Mother's Day) weekend, we will be going down to Newport Beach. Also, we're staying the entire weekend away from our house. I hope it doesn't mess up our breastfeeding rhythm that we've established. Anyhow, I thought I would start making our packing list of what we brought for a day trip and that might help us expand into what we might need for a whole weekend.

Packing list for a day trip

Pump, pump parts
Diaper bag, with 8-10 disposable diapers and wipes
Cooler bag, ice pack
Boppy, my brest friend
Mei Tai carrier, Moby wrap, Didymos wrap
Change of clothes for mom, dad and baby
Burp cloths

Packing list for a weekend trip

Pack n Play, with diapering and bassinet attachments
Sun hats for mom, dad and baby
Nursing bra, breastpads
Storage (freezer) bags for milk
Bottle brush set
Rattle toy(s)
Musical toy

Full list here.

I'm starting to get concerned that Albert is missing his vaccines during this COVID-19 pandemic time. I don't know why I'm so worried about it. Maybe my brain is just overly active and seeking something to worry about. Our next doctor visit is in 1 month and I'm wondering how many shots he will get on that visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment