Thursday, June 20, 2019

Fertility Part 15

I am going to try to keep this short and sweet. I have had two days of Progesterone injections, today is day 3. I woke up and cried yesterday and today.

This process is hard, but I have found some coping mechanisms. The FertiCalm app is actually really helpful. There are long (< 10 minute) and short (< 2 minute) meditations. There are also some informational sections that have cognitive and behavior suggestions.

Earlier this week, I was seeing my weight creep up, but I kind of think it was just bloating. This morning my weight was down again, to a new low of 192.5 lbs.

On Tuesday, I went to a big mall that had some indoor and some outdoor stores. I did lots of walking and sightseeing. I think the distractions really helped. Yesterday (Wednesday) I stayed at home all day and binge watched the Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce Seasons 4 and 5. I started feeling crazy around 2:30pm and got progressively crazier until 5pm. Thank God for Rainbow Night at Moonlight Rollerway. I went skating around 8pm and stayed until 10:30pm. Last night a DJ saved my life.


  

This morning I charged and then meditated with the three stones pictured above: Black Tourmaline, Turquoise and Moonstone. While I have been trained as a scientist, I have also been obsessed with rocks all my life. It feels good to have something to grab on to right now. My big take-away mantra from today was:
My womb is safe and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment