Monday, June 24, 2024

what constitutes swimwear

And why show ALL the skin? I was purchasing a swimsuit for my son and looking for a long-sleeved rashguard or onesie. It hit me that I should be purchasing a long-sleeved suit for myself, too. I'm tired of putting so much sunscreen on and possibly missing a spot in the middle of my back that I can't reach or forgetting to do my chest and getting severely burned, hence accumulating new skin damage.

Mother and child at the swimming pool

At my Fit4Mom workout, we discussed what swimsuits typically look like and how impractical they are for motherhood. I was feeling really good about wearing whatever I would wear to a workout (yoga shorts and a sports bra), but then I came across an infographic that said you can't wear non-swimwear to a public pool. Luckily, we usually go to the beach and to the private pool in our condo complex, so there are no lifeguards telling us what is acceptable and what is not.


Here are some of the recent purchases I've made that make me happy.


Adult Rash Guard Swim Suit with shorts https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNPWXQJX
The Heartbeat Powder, Magenta Purple, Light Grayish Blue, Black

High Waisted Full Coverage Swim Bottom https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XFLZ66N/


Hot Mom Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment