Friday, March 19, 2021

I have a 1 year old

Honestly we had a great birthday for Albert. My mom (his grandmother) was here. We had a zoom party for some family and friends. It was safe and simple. We had three kinds of pie for pi day. 


It was kind of a tough couple of weeks. I gave a test that took lots of hours to grade. I had to write a bunch of letters of recommendation. I got my first COVID vaccine dose. Albert was cutting his molars. Albert got his 1-year vaccines. I think because of all that, it went by really fast and in a blur.

I got a few things done while my mom was here: I swept the garage and transplanted my pepper seedlings to the garden. We got two big rain storms which made all the planters really moist and juicy. 

We did a few crafts too. My mom sewed my patch collection onto a olive green military-style jacket I found at Aldi. She warped my cricket loom with red and yellow yarn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment